National Career Pathways Network Annual Conference: Transforming Lives for a Strong America
The National Career Pathways Network is bringing its 20th anniversary conference to Florida for only the second time in our history. The conference will be October 13–14 (with several preconference options on October 12), at the Orlando World Center Marriott.
Although more than 40 of the conference presentations will be by fellow Floridians, there will be more than 100 presentations from career pathways practitioners outside of Florida so that attendees may see what is going on in other parts of the country. Whether you are involved with traditional secondary-to-postsecondary transitions or with adult education, the NCPN conference has presentations that will help you implement and/or improve career pathways programs.
- 8 program strands
- 12 preconference workshops
- Keynote speakers
- Registration information and forms (online and printable versions)
Special offers to help with costs include:
- We are extending the “super early bird” discounted registration rate from June 30 to September 28 – just for Floridians.
- Districts and institutions that send at least 20 people may receive a $50 per person registration discount – print paper forms instead of online.
- Classroom teachers (any level) may take a $50 discount – in addition to other discounts.
- NCPN members receive a discount.
- Those registering for a Kuder preconference receive a main conference discount.