From the Executive Director’s Desk
- Navigate to http://www.madeinflorida.org/ home page.
- Click on the green “hire an ET graduate” button under the home page intro flash slide show.
- Click the link to login.
- Login with your name, position, company (you will set a password, but you will not need it to get to the page again if you login from the same machine in the future).
- Once logged in, you will see the list of ET Degree specializations with a summary of the course topics which make each unique. Click on the specialization that offers courses that cover the skills you are looking for and a pop-up window will open with all colleges offering that specialization.
- Click on the contact from any school you wish to contact.
- Send an email about the position you are looking to fill. Please does not change the email subject line; it is auto filled to alert the college contacts that your message is from this webpage. The auto text is “HIRE AN ET GRAD REQUEST”.
- The college contact will reply with recent and potential graduates as well as answer any questions you might have about that specific program of study.
Please visit these new pages and explore how they work – and give us some feedback to let us know if this will be useful, as well as your ideas how to make it even better.