JUNE 5-9 INTRO CAMP: FULL (NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)
JUNE 12-16 INTERMEDIATE CAMP: FULL (NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)
JUNE 19-23 HIGH SCHOOL CAMP: REGISTRATION OPEN/ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- High School Camp Application Form : Total 8 pages
- High School Camp Application (for Scholarship Applicants ONLY): Total 9 pages
- Photo Release Forms (for ALL HS Camp Applicants)
Make checks/money orders payable to: HCC-FLATE
Cancellation Policy: All camp fees are non-refundable.
Mail Forms to:
Florida Advanced Technological Education Center
10414 E. Columbus Dr.
Tampa, FL 33619
Or Fax to: 813.259.6576
For more information contact:
Janice Mukhia, Outreach Manager
813.259.6581, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLATE Partner & Regional Robotics Camps
- Frank H. Peterson Academies (Jacksonville)
- IHMC Robotics Camps (Ocala): For more information contact Ursula Schwuttke at email@example.com
- IHMC Robotics Camps (Pensacola): For more information contact Shari Biery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marion Technical Institute (MTI)
- North Florida Community College
- Palm Beach State College: For more information click on STEM Camps for middle & high school students click here
- St. Pete College: For more information contact Lara Sharp at 727-398-8256, or Sharp.Lara@spcollege.edu
- TECHPLAYZONE Summer Camps (Elementday, Middle & High School Students): For more information contact Desh Bagley at 813.684.7329
2017 FLATE Robotics Camp on WFLA News Channel 8
2016 FLATE Summer Robotic Camps
Overview of 2016 FLATE Robotics Camps at HCC Brandon
2016 Robotics Camps in the News
Perceptions about Manufacturing Survey
New survey tool for NBT camps (FLATE High School Engineering Camp) This survey is part of a national survey for Perceptions about Manufacturing, targeting the parents and guardians of our camps. Please participate in this this short this questionnaire. FLATE will be reporting results later this fall. The survey will be active through Aug. 31.