2017 FLATE Awards
2017 Distinguished Manufacturing Service Recognition Program-FLATE Awards Nominations are now open!
The Florida Advanced Technological Education Center (FLATE), and the Florida Association for Career and Technical Education (FACTE), are working together to coordinate the 2017 recognition program.
FLATE’s Distinguished Manufacturing Service Award, hosted by FACTE, brings recognition to both secondary and post-secondary educators, as well as recognizes key personnel. These individuals are recognized for their outstanding contributions to promote technology education and career awareness in support of manufacturing. The award includes nominees working in any manufacturing area including economic development, industry, education and administration.
FLATE award winners are selected from nominations submitted from all around the state. FLATE awards are judged by an awards committee made up of industry representatives from our FLATE Industrial Advisory Committee and FACTE.
The awards committee reserves the right to select award recipients that do not meet FACTE’s membership requirements.
- 2017 FLATE Distinguished Manufacturing Secondary Educator-of-the-Year Award
- 2017 FLATE Distinguished Manufacturing Post-Secondary Educator-of-the-Year Award
- 2017 FLATE Distinguished Partner Manufacturing Service Award
- December, 2016 – Awards criteria published at FACTE.org/Awards
- April 15, 2017 – Online Nomination form I .To be completed by nominators.
- May 1, 2017 – Online Nomination form II. To be completed by nominees.
- May 1, 2017 – Nominations close.
- May 31, 2017 – Award selections are made by FLATE IAC-FACTE award Committee.
- June 5, 2017 – Award recipients and principal nominators are notified of their selection.
- July 17-19, 2017 – Awards presented during The 51st Annual FACTE Conference & Trade Show.
For more information about FLATE Awards criteria visit FACTE’S award page .